Thursday, June 4, 2020

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.

Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.
the muppets dancing GIF
Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.
Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment