Monday, October 12, 2020

Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .

  AMEN! People beware:Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank.Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. I welcome you all. People of all Nations, Religions, Faiths, Race and Color....Will you call my name?,. ..as you walk on by? Don't you recognize me?


Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .Frogs, freaks, fish in the seas, good time toads, waves to make, sons to shine, bitches with stars, cattle calls, moves to make. Walking on sunshine, chasing rainbows, pots of goals, faces in the herds, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills of Cali. Mutual friendship and the exchange of ideas and thoughts would be very cool. 

I am doing very well, thank you. I loved your post. Thanks so much, have to think outside of the box, it is just a matter of time before, the craigslist frogs, flag the post, like they have so many times before. Just saying.

Mutual friendship and the exchange of ideas and thoughts would be very cool. Well, it is a matter of things, stats, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, or not, things like that.Will you call my name?,. ..as you walk on by? Don't you recognize me?
Shall we? Shall we dance, shall we dream, shall we wonder, time to tell, time to rock, time to roll, time to make waves.Will you call my name?,. ..as you walk on by? Don't you recognize me?

Time to change, time to grow, time to expand. Birds and bees, monkeys in trees, snakes in dens to dodge, good times.💕.'Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today." Maggie Deigh Could an admin Please pm me?Can not help, simple, slow and stupid, hats,hoes,horns to blast, winners, losers, learners, tests over time.SHE SUCKING THAT BEEF ON INSTAGRAM LIVE TO PISS HER BOYFRIEND OFF THAT CHEATED ON HER SMH .



Normal Twists: Weird: Witting, Entertaining, Interesting, Read, And Different..Charles R. Jarrot Credit Offices. freaks out at night, stories on line to share.Love and hate, the horns of a goat, flip side of the coin, gifts...Will you call my name?,. ..as you walk on by? Don't you recognize me?... interesting, real and different.What are you crazy for free? Dung gifts, good times, notes to share.Thanks for song.






Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down . ... Will you call my name?,. ..as you walk on by? , ..will you call my name? ..will you walk away ?


This is too much to read just to find a man that is looking to get their cock sucked and I'm willing to bottom. I'm awake with nothing to do.So married to self, alone for 9 years, growing pot in the hills, faces in the crowds, giant on land, over 6 feet tall, over 6 decades old, retired from 6 roles played over time. What the fuck, common, plain, normal, crazy for free.


So married to self, alone for 9 years, growing pot in the hills, faces in the crowds, giant on land, over 6 feet tall, over 6 decades old, retired from 6 roles played over time. What the fuck, common, plain, normal, crazy for free.
Just to let you know, have ads on craigslist, and lots of common dawgs have replies, one lines, one
word, one sorry frog, or good time toad, paths to cross, roads to travel, no even a minute.What the
fuck, common, plain, normal, crazy for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment