Thursday, July 8, 2021

Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love.

Suspect accused of fatally shooting a male victim on Encina Avenue opens fire on responding officers, who shoot & wound him, per , investigating the incident along w/
@ContraCostaDA
To build, to teach, to learn, pages to turn, lessons daily how to climb more mountains, dreams in the motions of the knights on the land, ships to sail, dreams on the water. As a result, they created this House in the Mountains, Time to take a walk, ships to sail, veterans with guns. DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.
Image

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


 Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note. Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love.  Mother Teresa.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.


Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note. Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love.  Mother Teresa.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

Ramblings Tweeted: Not all of us can do great things. But we can all...I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.



I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.To build, to teach, to learn, pages to turn, lessons daily how to climb more mountains, dreams in the motions of the knights on the land, ships to sail, dreams on the water. As a result, they created this House in the Mountains, Time to take a walk, ships to sail, veterans with guns. DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.


Ramblings Tweeted: Not all of us can do great things. But we can all...With an open mind, sometimes it's hard not to see evil. Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.


Tin cans, RV campers, pimps on wheels, tricks and trades, dicks to cum, mouth open wide, Steven And Rach Jarrot, 7608512267, lovemygems@yahoo.com: lovers of shit, haters of veterans, black women, and working classes. Dates with frogs. Night to follow day, dances on the sands of time, born to follow, not all the time, teachers and students, hats to wear. Songs to play, songs to dance the nights away, good times to share. Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

Inline image



Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds. Rach Jay FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER: Sherri and Steven Jarrot, I am just like them. Apples to the basket cases, retards also.Abby Collins-Rachel Jay, or Rachel Jarrot: youre the fartface. Faces in the mirror, terms of endearment, with friends or foes, family of snakes, crooks and frogs, plenty to dodge.
Inline image



Cows and cattle, rude: Rach Jay youre the crackhole.. rude for a big, fat, land whale, dyke to date, tricks to turn, pussies for fun, balls in the air, balls and dicks in line, movies with sluts, movies to see, family hits, so many to share, tips and tales, history to share, classes on lover and haters, coins to flip.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.
cash in hands. jacqueline jarrot muccillo...Blue Oceans, Seas Of Changes, Services Sold


No comments:

Post a Comment