Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.

Between The Lions, Good Times Toads,Faces In Layers, Rites To Seasons In The Light Of Day. Coins to flip, dances in the streets, stranger... I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame. I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire.



Low Lives, Low Keys To Play, Under The Sands Of Time, Tricks, Trades, Treats. Kids Notes. Cranes set the standards for birds that leave lasting impressions, crows and butterflies, moths and pet birds, have other standards set because they are both are kinds of birds, and have different views in the sky.


Inline image
Love and hate horns of a goat. Love and devotions from a man for a women, gifts of the old souls floating here today, gone tomorrow. Lessons to learn, about the fun and games in the minds and hearts of the young at heart. Fairies, pixies, earth angels, bikers from New York, gifts of songs and dances for a better daze. Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.


 'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on...'
LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:


 This morning, as I kindle the fire on my hearth. I pray that the flame of Creator's love may burn in my heart and in the hearts of all I meet today. I pray that no envy or malice, no hatred or fear, may smother the flame. I pray that indifference and apathy, contempt and pride, may not pour like cold water on the fire.


Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants.T
he Fed Between a Rock and a Hard Place. Peter Schiff’s,Mafia.'NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'

Inline image

Frank Gannon, a veteran cop, is being hunted by his fellow police officers after they learned he has betrayed the brotherhood and exposed to the feds the wide scale corruption of the LAPD. He has one day left to prove his case and survive.

To The Delete Lover. May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels infest your armpits.The Fed Between a Rock and a Hard Place. Peter Schiff’s,Mafia.'NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'


I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.' CALICHICKSBABESDAMESNAMESANDLABELS.BLOGSPOT.COM More views to share, like the movie, man on the force, doing the right things. To serve and protect, great job. INDEPENDENT WOMEN:Sisters Across The USA: Winners, Losers, Learners, Heads In Clouds.

I saw you sad today and it made my soul hurt. I too have had to push through my day while putting my sorrows and issues away. I don't know you or what you have been going through but I do know it will pass. Keep moving forward and I know it will work itself out. I hope next time I ride the bus and see you again, you will be smiling with joy instead of hurt and pain. Keep lifting each other up San Diego, there are so many defeated folks wondering around. 

HEADSTOCOUNTDAISYDANCERSGHOSTSFACES.BLOGSPOT.COM. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

Dean Kaminski,Apache Stronghold. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Dreams In Motions, Pages To Go.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.


Sunny Rose, Apache Stronghold.Conservative News Today,Sunny And Bright.UNDRESSED:


White Handsome Male iso 420 friendly Female that loves to - m4w 48 (Ventura) casual encounters TERESTED. ALL RACES WELCOME. PICTURES ATTACHED OF THE BEAUTIFUL VIEW. AND IF YOUR SWEET YOU'LL GET THE BEST ORAL LICKING YOU EVER HAD. ALL THIS FOR FREE. HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?Joy To Cattle:Kosher? Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck 2 Blue Knights, Waves Of Water, Ships To Pass, Sailing To The Deep, Shadow In The Lights. Glory Dazes To Create, Lessons Learned Over Time.



Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Because: People Still Get In Trouble. Houses To Foreclose, World Of Excuses, Assholes, Bitches And Bastards, Noses.


Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...Hopefully this will give a home for someone to start to rebuild their life. This is what the charity “Help 4 Homeless Veterans” are all about.




Books on days of the week, seven short men jumping back into the graves for color rocks.1:11 Watch Escape The Night, The Clowns, Jokers, Frog Faces, Treats. Not.  Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.



Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go. Baby [Stars.Baby](https://t.co/rfLqht4wKj?amp=1) Steps.Lions On Top: What about you, location, retired from what?


Sarah Smile's photo.

I do not wish to celebrate the death of anyone due to this terrible virus. On the other hand how many gay youths were estranged from their families due to his words? How many suicides? How much pain his verbal garbage caused we will never be able to quantify.

Cannabis and Conversation. Karma, So quick to point the finger, you forget, there are 3 fingers, pointed back at you. Investing time in these helps me get more leads and sales for my client. So, always invest your time in the right action. Let me know "Where do you invest your time?"
Pinterest.🔥F🔥O🔥L🔥L🔥O🔥W🔥 Bad Company:Freak, Frogs, Fools?Cons And Pros.

 Views, Voices,Values,Cons And Pros:Sex, Dating, And Relationships: All things love, sex, and dating.: Palm Springs: P.S. Cattle Runs, Family Affairs.


Bend and twisted, frogs and snakes, hats of the Jewish Races, Red Moons, Blue Starrs, Monkeys to see, races to run, good times, and tales of joys and pains, bumps in the road. Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.


Cannabis and Conversation. Karma, So quick to point the finger, you forget, there are 3 fingers, pointed back at you. Investing time in these helps me get more leads and sales for my client. So, always invest your time in the right action. Let me know "Where do you invest your time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment