Thursday, January 14, 2021

IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.




Views, Values, Voices In My Head. Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:  IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do. Winners,Losers,Learners, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count. Become Who You're Are, sinner, saint, sister or friend, become the best bee in the dogwood trees.



Best nudist resort in Carlsbad, CA · Radisson Hotel San Diego - Rancho Bernardo · Glen Eden Sun Club · Black's Beach.
 Black's Beach is often ranked as one of the top nude beaches in the U.S. and internationally.

U never make any sense what language do u even speak lol. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.Brand News: History Noted: Pages To Books: Cash Cows.I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS.  IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.
Inline image


Missed everyone!!!! Back online.Happy New Year To All My Famz and Family May God
Bless You For Your Support and I Promise To Give You All The Best 2021 We Move .You must welcome change as the rule, but not as your ruler. IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.




 Great job, great picture, great story to share, thanks so much. Amen to come, more than once, tips to share. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time. Heros, battles and wars, rewards for a great job, hands in the air, cheers for the leaders, chaps for the lives saved, pages to turn. Thanks so much for the time in hell, battles and wars won.YOU never make any sense what language do u even speak lol. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.Brand News: History Noted: Pages To Books: Cash Cows.I'M WHERE ALL DA ACTION IS. 

Best nudist beach in Carlsbad, CA
  • Grandview Beach. 3.4 mi. 35 reviews. Beaches. ...
  • Beacon's Beach. 4.0 mi. 39 reviews. Beaches. ...
  • Black's Beach. 17.0 mi. 418 reviews. Beaches. ...
  • San Onofre State Beach. 23.6 mi. 120 reviews. Beaches. ...
  • Torrey Pines State Reserve. 13.6 mi. 1326 reviews. Parks, Hiking, Beaches. ...
  • Children's Pool. 19.0 mi. 218 reviews. Beaches.

Asking you to ...Count your Calories keeping them below USRDA And USE. W4M, can you hear me?Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish.“And then I heard the angel say, ‘She’s with you every day.’” – Unknown.Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: ☀️Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow:

Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Talks To Hands,🐶 🐾 🐶...Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time.


  •  Views, Values, Voices In My Head.
  •  Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:
  •  IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.
  •  Winners,Losers,Learners, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count.
  •  Become Who You're Are, sinner, saint, sister or friend, become the best bee in the dogwood trees.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment