Saturday, August 28, 2021

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me. Face with tears of joy.Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever. -

 You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours. COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'  

History Not News Today. Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 Group.Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods .


  I randomly say THAT BOOTY BIG CAN YOU MAKE IT JIGGLE like a hundred times a day.We found America (Columbus!) Dances In The Streets, Witches,Bitches With Stars.


Smile Happy GIF
 I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me. Face with tears of joy.Hands up for the help, hands up for the joys and the pains, gifts to share forever.  -


No comments:

Post a Comment