Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.

Because we are the answer as is all of nature. We know the designer. He left his mark all over our beautiful lives. And he signed this grand work of art with mankind. God lives in all of nature, especially us. Those that know act like the proud bearers of such nobility.  -Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks: Schools Of Charms:Wits 2.

Don’t call me angel . Crazy for a fee, thanks to  Uncle Sam, no longer a team player, have a little bit of hell, to go with that. Recaps to review, the days of my life. Thanks Ted, standard met, where did you say you were at? Where do you live, close to the beach, with a hot tub? That would be nice. Retired from what, do you have RV, to travel to national parks? Thinking about going to Big Bear and taking the pirate book trip, as a second mate, cosplay style. and for the 4th July take a trip to Catalina Island, and catch the light show on the boat, sailing back.


I like to write, working on a couple of books now, waiting for last book that I wrote to come out. Have been at home a lot with the mask.Don’t call me angel . 

Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat? Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?There’s no such thing as rape day. It’s a hoax. But I think that the real danger is the idiots who think it’s real.
There’s no such thing as rape day. It’s a hoax. But I think that the real danger is the idiots who think it’s real.CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT.. EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF. BE PROUD OF YOURSELF.



Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice shot, thanks.Spiraling out of control...Tucker Carlson’s bestseller, on how a selfish ruling class is bringing America to the brink of revolution.Pebbles Beaches: Learners:Tall, educated ,fun ,clean, happy, and need a friend? Let’s be friends, maybe .


 



Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT

 FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'

Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.: Sinners and saints, dances in the winds.THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.When manifesting a holiday buy a travel bag,


Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.Remember The Time . Show original messageworld we live in now. Those shots are as good as flu shots, and it may turn into a shot every year, the V A doing for free for veterans, just have not made it out for that.Don’t call me angel . Tips And Tales:History Noted.

Those that don’t know, their every action shows they don’t know. They are lost in nature. Don’t get it. Can’t respect it. They can’t find their way and see only confusion and chaos in what we see as symmetry and connection.I pray they find their way. It would help us all.Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment